You want adventure...blog travel with me!!!

Friday, October 21, 2011

A Month in the UK - Week 4
















Day 25
I made it back to London and I am actually kinda ready to get back to the states.  I've been away now for over 3 weeks which may not sound like a long time but when you're not doing your normal daily routines, like going to school, work, taking care of family or whatever your thing may be you don't see the time fly.

Aerial view of the London Eye
Eye of London Observation Wheel
This is my 4th and last week here in England and do have some pics to share so here you go.  I went back down by the London Tower Bridge where the London Eye aka the Millenium Wheel is located.






Eye Pod 1.jpgIt is a huge ferris (Observation) wheel that you ride on & once your cart gets to the top you can see the city of London.





Walking across the bridge to get to other side where there's street performers & other entertainment.
This was a long bridge







View from bridge







Another pic of view from bridge







Like I said it was a long bridge :)







OMG! my hair is a mess :) but the view of Big Ben is lovely.
Some of the entertainment, a guy doing a twirling act on his head.  Pretty entertaining I guess.
Now these group of guys who were from Nigeria definitely were talented & put on a very good show.
He was working that tin pan :)
I think these guys were good enuff for vegas, to see them perform live was really awesome.
A black gumby...okay, I'm being comical :)  This guy was extremly limbo, as most of them were.
They really need to be on "America's Got Talent", well in their case "Britain's Got Talent" w/the not so liked Simon Cowell.
I'm mean really, this guy balanced this umbrella with a plastic knife from his mouth.




This guy has one leg around his neck while standing on the guys head...wow!  How do you balance a guy on one leg on top of your head....TALENT! and maddd skills :)

This guy is folded up & being balanced on the feet of the other guy.  It was kinda hard to watch as he folded his body into that position, look at some the faces of the people, they were just as amazed as I was.

After he got all his joints to bend...another black gumby...LOL, they put him that tin pan & as you
can see displaying him. It wasn't that pleasant to watch but very entertaining to see how he did that.











Lastly, they did the limbo act.  Mannn! they were all limber....did I say that right, limbo, limber :)  You don't see this everyday or anyday in Dallas.  I enjoyed myself.

Well, moving on.  I was pleasantly surprised to see this carved statue head of Nelson Mandela.
This is Traventure Woman signing off for now but please come back soon, I will have the last of my pics of my spectacular journey here in the UK, that has come to a close.  I hope you have been having as much fun following my blog as I have had actually experiencing Europe.

Day 26
Okay, so I'm wrapping up my last week here in the UK & have just a few more days of blogging my travel blog and spent my last few days hangin out with the horses as we walked on the footpaths in the hill country. It was just amazing how these animals are so human friendly, I was really expecting them to run off but nope they didn't and are such gentle creatures.

Enjoy the pics.
Walking along a footpath - hill country

I did come across quite a few fox holes and saw some in town I was staying in.  The foxes are like stray dogs.  In London to see them is just as normal as seeing a stray cat or dog.
Yes, I was having too much fun riding on this tire swing :)  As you can see the horse behind me is paying me no mind.  And from the clothes I had on it was pretty warm during my whole stay in the UK, of course in the evening required a sweater of some sort.  I really looked like a country bunkin...I know...lol!
Look at Mrs. A, tryin to feed the horse.  Normally, we will bring apples which the horses really like.

Aren't they beautiful?

Can you see the little colt behind me watching me.
There was a large herd of horses everywhere on this land.  This was just a few.
See how friendly he is.....
Tex and horse getting acquainted..too cute :)
Me and the horse getting acquainted :)
Like I said this will be my last week blogging so please check back as I wrap up to say my final good-bye to the UK.

 
Day 30
Okay, so I'm in the air headed back to the states.  It's been grand.
And it's a beautiful view from up in the sky as we flew above a blanket of clouds.
And mannnn! am I pooped.
How's that for a view
As you can see the sun was about to set as we flew into the night.
Well, I'm almost home back to Dallas.


Dallas Skyline
Thank God, made it back to the states safely. 

So, I hope you have enjoyed your journey thru my eyes with me on my month long adventure in the UK to the cities of London, England & Dublin, Ireland.  It is a trip I will never ever forget.  And can only pray to have the opportunity to visit there again.

So I leave you with a sklyine view of London England.

And Dublin, Ireland  

This is Traventure Woman signing off...until her next fun filled adventure around the world. Cherrio!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment